Post kalini sy just nak mengucapkan Selamat Hari Raya Maaf Zahir & Batin walaupun dah seminggu kite menyambut raya...Life memang agaak bz so xbekesempatan nak update blog walaupun kalau ikutkan hati mcm2 nak share kat sini. So dikesempatanni sy nak share la satu speech yg mmg menarik & ditujukan khas untuk org2 yg berkerjaya...
30 Second Speech by Bryan Dyson-Former CEO of Coca Cola
Imagine life as a game in which you are juggling some five balls in the air. They are Work, Family, Health, Friends and Spirit and you're keeping all of these in the air.
You will soon understand that work is a rubber ball. If you drop it, it will bounce back. But the other four balls - Family, Health, Friends and Spirit are made of glass. If you drop one of these they will be irrevocably scoffed, marked, nicked, damaged or even shattered. They will never be the same. You must understand that and strive for it.
"Work efficiently during office hours and leave on time. Give the required time to your family, friends & have proper rest. Value has a value only if its value is valued."
- Work is a never ending process. You can never finish the works.
- Interest of a client is not more important than your family.
- If you fail in life you boss or client will not be the person to offer a helping hand but family & friends will do.
- Life does not mean coming to office, going home and sleeping. You need time to socialize, entertainment, exercise & relaxation. Don't make your life meaningless.
- A person who sits in office still late is not a hardworking person. He is a fool who does not know how to manage works within stipulated time. Besides, he is a loser in life who does not have personal or social life.
- You did not study hard and struggle in life to be a machine & live a meaningless life.
Leaving office on time + more productivity + good social life + good family relation
Leaving office late = less productivity + no social life + no family life
So pandai2la arrange masa bekerja anda k..